Thursday, January 26, 2012

I know I chose the right profession when...

{either that or I am really nerdy, I will accept that too}

1. I got wayyy too excited about a Smart Board. Seriously. I had a little tutorial at the clinic today and I am obsessed!! (I know I'm way behind the curve on this and all my Speechie friends who student taught think this is old news) But I have seen so many cute ideas/lessons/games today that I actually said out loud 'I want to stay in school so I could use this awesome thing!'  I get it honestly.... My Mom said Smart Boards made her want to return to teaching.
Kid you not, best thing since sliced bread.

2. I was thrilled by a new pack of pens from Staples. I stood in line for 20 minutes today to order the multi-colored pack. Because why would I want to write in black if I can write in fun colors?!

3. I printed new return address labels and it put a smile on my face. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to send more snail mail and these labels totally motivate me.


Template found here: Source: daffodildesign.com via Rachael on Pinterest
I'm so simple, school supplies make my heart happy.
Happy Friday Eve.


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012