Friday, January 13, 2012

I Pinned It, I Made It!

My recent Pintrist recipe finds...
Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas
{These were a good change from the normal enchiladas I make--I like the Cannelloni beans in them}
                                                                         Source: skinnytaste.com via Rachael on Pinterest


Make Your Own Smoothie Packets
{I made 5 baggies this weekend and already need to make more!
I also added a little protein powder in the blender to make them more filling)  
                                                                 Source: laceyinloveblog.blogspot.com via Rachael on Pinterest


Autumn Chopped Salad & Golden Winter Squash Soup
{I made these for my Mom's Progressive Birthday Dinner
The party goers loved them and they were easy to make ahead of time}
                                                                        Source: espressoandcream.com via Rachael on Pinterest








                                                                           Source: myrecipes.com via Rachael on Pinterest


Homeade Fit Granola Bars
{From the Dashing Dish blog --she has tons of great recipes with calories already listed and many are GF.  
These bars had good flavor and texture. They were a tad crumbly, but I don't think I added enough honey/syrup. Next time I'll add more!}
                                                                            Source: dashingdish.com via Rachael on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012