Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday's Meals


This weekend was operation clean and organize. I especially needed to clean out the freezer in attempt to make room for Rachael Ray's '20 Dinners in 1 Day' challenge from her September magazine.  {I'll let yall know how it goes...the idea is to make 5 building block ingredients then you can make 20 recipes from those plus a few fresh ingredients}
So I tried to pick recipes using up what we had left in the freezer, here's what I came up with:
Coconut Shrimp with Fiery Mango Sauce
Coconut Shrimp with Fiery Mango Sauce Recipe
{I've made this before--it's delish but a little more time consuming that my normal weeknight meal, hence why I'm making it first week of class aka the least busy week of the year}
Turkey and Black Bean Enchiladas
{This is a new one for me, but it's a Gina which usually means good and healthy so it's a win/win}
Lemon Broccoli Chicken
{I found this on my new favorite blog Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box I can't wait to try it and many of her recipes!}
{These are new too..but look like a good breakfast/sweet bite}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012