Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Night

My weekend started this afternoon at 1:00pm after my aphasia group...I had no plans. zip. zero. 
I went to lunch with my friend Lacy then came home and relaxed.  Caitlyn called and asked if I wanted to go to Bonefish with her and her mom.  Of course I accepted and it was a blast.  I finished the night by coming home to watch PanAm.  It was a perfect Friday night.  
I was thinking I don't know for how long I'll be able to enjoy the freedom of a Friday night with NO responsibilities or NO plans.  I don't have to share the remote with anyone, I can go to bed whenever I want to and I can sleep in until whatever time I chose.  It was great.  
I am trying to be better at living in the moment and not looking ahead to the next thing.  In high school I always looked ahead to college.  In college I looked ahead to grad school.  I don't want to waste my 20s because I'm always looking forward to my 30s.  Good Lord willing my 30s will come one day...Here's to enjoying today!
Pinned Image
via
Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012