Monday, February 20, 2012

Lacy & Wes' Wedding Shower

Last Saturday was Lacy and Wes' Couple's Wedding Shower. {That sentence really tested my apostrophe skills..hope I got it right}  It was fun to get with the speech girls since we've been traveling this semester.  I love any reason for a party, especially to celebrate such a fun couple!
My party date drove up for the occasion


Speech Girls
Sara, Laurin, Kaley, Christie, me, Lacy

Lacy and Wes playing Fiance Game (think The Newlywed Game pre-wedding)

cute shower invitation
(a little blurred for privacy of the hostesses)
Can't wait for April 14th to celebrate their BIG day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! This is what I want to have. It will be something different for my fiancé as well. I do have a nice venue NYC in my mind, which can be decorated beautifully. I must share this post with him so that he knows what is coming ahead. I am sure he is going to like this idea more than just a bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012