Friday, February 3, 2012

Super Bowl Recipes

The Super Bowl would be so much better if my beloved Colts were playing...but having another Manning brother playing is probably my second choice.  If Peyton can't win in his own stadium at least Eli can!  Please, I don't know if I can handle hearing about how 'great' Tom Brady/Bill Belichick are for a whole year...

I'm not sure where I'll be watching the Super Bowl.  But wherever I am, some good snacky food is a guarantee.  I picked out a few recipes to make for Sunday

Super Skinny Pizza Pinwheels from Dashing Dish
IMG_1567 copy

Homemade Guac from Elizabeth Ann's Recipe Box

Chili's Copycat Salsa Recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff

Baked Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese-Yogurt Dip from Food Network
Picture of Baked Buffalo Wings With Blue Cheese-Yogurt Dip Recipe
Go Giants!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012