Thursday, February 2, 2012

Make my day Tuesday

On Tuesday I got back to Columbia to find 2 little surprises in the mail.


Grandma Nancy sent me a sweet card and a Colts article. I hope I can be like Grandma and send friends little things, just because it made me think of them. She is great at this!
Elisabeth sent some cute note cards because they match my current blog design.  So sweet!
{PS Elisabeth just started a new blog!  Check her out: Total Maham}
Thanks so much for making my day, you two!
One of my students at school insisted that she put a smiley face sticker on my hand. Guess she thought I did a good job?! I have so much fun on my Mondays and Tuesdays at the elementary school.  The kids keeps me laughing and are sweet as can be.


Make someone's day sweet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012