Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

I have so much blogging to catch up on (read: I've been enjoying my summer break and it's been jam packed with lots of fun stuff!)
But first I needed to wish my parent's a Happy Anniversary!  Last Sunday (May 15th) they have been married for 29 years!  :)

A lot of times they get lost in the hustle and bustle of all of our activities--soccer, wedding planning, house decorating/fixing, party throwing, etc--which it seems is how they like it...but I wanted them to know they are loved, and very appreciated. Nancy, Elisabeth, Robert and I have the best parents!
Love you Mom and Dad!  <3
May 15th, 1982
:)
And for old time's sake--a mustache throwback 

{Love never fails- 1 Corinthians 13:8}

1 comment:

  1. yup, that's the same wedding dress my mom wore haha Oh how I love the Beebe family! Rob is hilarious and Monica is a doll. Gotta love em

    ReplyDelete

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012