Friday, June 3, 2011

BBQ Chicken Pizza

This is such a quick and easy dinner (okay everything I make is easy)  I couldn't help but share!  


Ingredients:
1 pre-baked whole wheat pizza crust 
½ cup BBQ sauce
2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken breast
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used part-skim)
½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 bell pepper, sliced (I used red)
Olive oil
Chopped fresh cilantro and scallions 

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Top crust with bbq sauce, chicken, cheese, and peppers. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, transfer to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and scallions. 

Recipe can be found here


*And I also made it Gluten Free for my roommate--all you have to do is get a GF crust. Christie likes Udi's

1 comment:

  1. Great recipe and so easy! I'll definitely be trying it out :) I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow me back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012