Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lessons I've Learned This Week..

...and it's only Wednesday.

~Always pay your parking meter or you WILL get a parking ticket (even if you're only gone for 15 minutes)

~ The beginning of June in Columbia heat and humidity is not the time to start a running plan....I guess I will have to get used to waking up before the sun. 

~I tried putting guacamole on my sandwich instead of mayo = 2 thumbs up! Trust me, try it.

~Summer classes won't be that bad, they're only 8 weeks, they're only 8 weeks, they're only 8 weeks...

~Never get gas at the pump on campus unless you have 45 minutes to dedicate to the experience.
My brother offered to drive my car to fill it up and after exactly 1 minute of pumping we got TWO TENTHS OF A GALLON. Seriously???



~Happy Hump Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012