Thursday, June 16, 2011

You know you've had a busy week when....

~You get your car washed on your lunch break and paint  your nails in the (outside) waiting area.  Multitasking at its finest.
~You get out of class 30 minutes early and think you've won the lottery.
~You write very basic tasks on you to do list so you don't forget, like: pack lunch, vacuum bedroom, put away laundry, etc.
~You have 25 pages left in your book but can't find the spare time to finish it.
~Cereal is an acceptable dinner.

This weekend will be the first time I haven't packed a suitcase and left Columbia in approximately 8 weeks. Dang...8 weeks!?!   Next weekend I'm excited to help with 'Operation Put The Finishing Touches On My Sister's Wedding'.   So this weekend I have no plans other than to do all my school projects.  And I think my poor little car will enjoy the break, as will I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012