Monday, April 25, 2011

Offer It Up

So Beth, my college BFF, used to tell me a phrase her mom used growing up: "Offer it up"  Whenever she or her brother would complain or say it's not fair--her mom would respond- Offer it up!

That was exactly the attitude I needed today.
A professor changed the form of our final exam at the last second (from open book to closed book aka we have to memorize half of a semester's worth of material in less than a week)  Now I understand there are totally bigger problems/fish to fry...but in the tunnel vision of exam week this seemed sooo bad!
Offer. it. up.
period. end. of. story.

Thanks for the advice Beth/ Mrs. Susan :)

     




Oh tonight how I wish I was back at FSU...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012