Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday

Today consists of a lot of of Audiology studying, a little bit of Gilmore Girls, packing, and getting ready for the Spring Banquet tonight.  {A party to celebrate the graduating second years... ahhh that will be me next year}

Audiologic Interpretation Across the Lifespan
Via
                            
Via
Via
After the celebrations tonight we're heading to Tybee for the weekend!  
via
My roommates' parents have a beach house so we're packing up and heading down there with all of our Columbia friends (plus a Charleston addition).
This will be my first tan/beach session of the season!


Via
Via
I got my new Nicholas Spark's book (Safe Haven) from the library and picked out some fun summer recipes so I'm ready to go!


“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”
--Isak Dinesen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Babbling Beebe | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012